Record your freelance tax return information with ease. Easy to use system for recording Income & Expenses for Self-Employment, Vehicle & Travel, Rental Property. See your Income Tax & N.I. update as you add figures.
Log your income and expenses and prepare your tax-return information in the process. Spread the work over the year. Complete your return promptly when the tax year ends. Avoid the horror of pulling together a year of figures as the deadline looms.
Makes it easy to track back through your records to locate income and outgoings by date, bank account, client or project
Please note that the price may vary according to sales tax rates for digital goods in your country and due to any promotion I may be running on Etsy at the time.
- Tabs for recording Income, Expenses, Charitable Donations, Savings Interest.
- Pull-down lists to record income and expenses under categories which cross-reference to the structure of the Self-Assessment tax return.
- Identifiers to ease tracing of items back to payments made or received, for future reference.
- ‘Recur’ function, enabling quick addition of monthly fixed income, expenses or donations, such as for software or other subscriptions, retainer income and such.
- Fields to update tax rates, allowances, tax bands, mileage and other rates, so template can be used for each subsequent tax year.
- Hyperlinks to relevant information on the HMRC website.
- Option to include or exclude VAT.
- Template provided with folder structure to collate receipts, invoices, statements and other documentation.
- Monthly and quarterly running totals.
- Summary sheet including calculations of sub-totals, Income Tax (up to income of 100k), National Insurance (Class 2 and 4) estimates.
- Built-in calculators for mileage and Work from home costs.
Technical spec / Compatibility
The spreadsheet is supplied as a Microsoft Excel template. Digital product. No physical material will be supplied.