Add your rates, log your time and costs, allocate to projects and clients
Simple process to set-up accurate, consistent and comprehensive log to record the value of your work. Makes preparing your invoices quick and easy
- Easy to create structure – break your work down into time, expenses, products or whatever matches your business
- Set up rates for hours, days, however you charge for your work and that of any collaborators. Examples of categories and rates shown in the visuals can be replaced with your own
- Create a database of regular tasks and other costs items.
- Add a list of current clients and projects.
- Log work in the Timeseheet, by quickly adding items you created in the database. Unit costs and other values will pull through automatically.
- Fast and consistent data entry. Timesheet entries are mostly from pull-down menus created automatically from the earlier stages.
- See the total value of the work add up with every new entry, and be presented according to the relevant project, client and category of work.
Always accurate view of your billable amounts and the invoice values for specific clients and their projects.
No skills with Excel formulae are required. Calculations are built into the spreadsheets and are made automatically.
If you have purchased this I hope you will feel able to leave a positive review, and help me reach more people.
Made in the UK in 2022, using Excel v16.58 (Microsoft 365)
I am here for your questions but I cannot provide in-depth Excel tuition as after-sales support. Excel contains an in-depth Help facility. I am not able not provide refunds if you are unable to use Excel to the required standard.
Every effort has been made to lock formulae within this spreadsheet, to protect against malfunction. If a formula appears no longer to work correctly you should revert to the downloaded template in the first instance. Please contact me if you still feel a formula is not producing the correct result.
These templates are strictly for personal use only. They are not to be modified, reproduced or shared in their original or modified form.
Technical spec / Compatibility
The spreadsheet is supplied as a Microsoft Excel template. Digital product. No physical material will be supplied.
It was created in Microsoft Excel for Mac v16.58 (Feb 2022). This product been built in Excel and only tested in Excel. I cannot guarantee full functionality in Google sheets, Apple Numbers or any other spreadsheet package. I cannot offer advice or refunds based on problems using the sheet in packages other than Excel.
I cannot guarantee full functionality when using the template saved for use with older versions. Using an older version of the software inevitably carries some risk to the user.